XP members, give a shout-out here

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.

Cheers!! itā€™s jus Gr88888!!!

Actually the main reason Iā€™m here is because I like the way you moderate, you are an honest and fair person, and as you have said, I too donā€™t like forums where tons of ad appears with dealers interest around. I go to forums for the know how, not to see what to buy. If I wanted to buy something, I can always ask around and go to tons of review site etc

Nobody is perfect, but I think u did a fantastic job all these years, for free at Xtremplace. It is never easy, how much time u have spent doing it, how much sacrifices u have made for the benefit of the local community, that itself is priceless, it earned my respect

I prefer a place where I can get all the technical information, and feedbacks from users themselves. This is very important . A lot of times, they sell you products , but they donā€™t teach you how to optimise it. We have to then go through tons of reading in the forum. Imagine the ad keeps popping up, we cannot get to the point

So ya, itā€™s nice to be here, I will also contribute as much. Sometimes I can be wrong too, feel free to shoot if the information is incorrect, we are all learning. Iā€™m also human and we make mistakes. What matters is what lies ahead, the education, knowledge and experience

I will be around, if anyone needs my help

2 Likes

Here Are some important quotes on lesson I came across, quite useful

2 Likes

Checking inā€¦ :grinning:

1 Like

Late in checking in. Thanks to all sifu with all the invaluable advice over the years. Still learning from all of you. Tia.

Welcome broā€¦look forward for your postings on DIY stuff.

2 Likes

ngsk reporting,sorry,take so long to ā€˜reportā€™!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello Kenny hereā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

Hello Kaydee6 here! Nice forum layout.

1 Like

all falling in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, checking in. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello Desray et al

This is den9893 checking in.
Interesting forum format

Cheerios

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. Yes, this is a new forum concept that I have wanted to do for XP forum in the past but do not have the chance to do it. I guess now is the time.

Mr Dennis, u r onboard! Good to see you

Thanksā€¦Desray and Ronildoq for the warm welcomeā€¦
Always learning from you guys

1 Like

Hei bro Dennis, nice to see you around, :slight_smile:

Hi Bro Keai (is that you?)
Nice to see you here tooā€¦

ya bro, it is me, :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley::smiley:

Keai is matrix now, the handsome guy

The Yeng 1

2 Likes