XP members, give a shout-out here

lol, I wish I’m, but… :joy:

Hi. Shouted.:grin:
XP since 2006, but new to discourse. Hope to get familiarise with it soon.

But now can brag to my children that i am on discourse too😁

2 Likes

Welcome on board. It’s really not that hard to use Discourse once you start using it. In fact, it is easier to insert images and embed videos with much ease. Less need to fiddle with codes for non techie. Only the administrator (me) have to learn how to implement all the plugins, codings, etc at the backend. User’s role is content creator.

Hi guys, good to see so many familiar faces here. Feel more at home here, thanks desray for creating this forum…

2 Likes

Welcome on board…make yourself at home.

Welcome bro! Glad that you are here too.

'finally found it! checking in.

1 Like

That hard to find? Just curious how you “finally” found it? LoL. Google search?

nah, just bumped on the link at hardwarezone while surfing about projectors. i knew someone will somehow create another forum :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, another lurker from xtremeplace shouting out :grin:

1 Like

Welcome on board. Enjoy your stay here.

Hi folks! Absolut checking in. Stay safe, keep well and may 2021 bring you all peace, joy and progress in your AV journeys.

1 Like

Welcome on board.

HW reporting here! Suakoo me only got to know about this forum today, thru HWZ some more!

Welcome on board.

Guys, if you know any XP members who is not aware of this forum, pls do direct them to here or over to Audio’s Hi-five forum at https://hifive.sg.

Let’s make our HT community alive again…it will take baby steps but with your help, we’ll get there faster. Let’s share…

4 Likes

Hi. I kept the same username. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome on board.

same nick as well.

1 Like

Welcome on board.