HT session with Wind

Jesus look at how the sound object moves in The Batman car chase scene. The moment it flipped, the object sound bouncing around the speakers!

4 Likes

This the reference demo scene for me now. 2 bros just wow here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice! I have managed to cut out the DV file with Atmos in .ts container. But seems like no sound for Atmos on the Oppo. Not sure if it’s an Oppo 205 thing. Wasted. It might work on a zidoo though. Otherwise will be damn nice dolby vision Atmos

2 Likes

Yes, its a oppo codec support thinghy. I have cut the scene in mkv container with DV support and Dolby Atmos. Played smoothly on my Zidoo UHD3000.

2 Likes

Can share the demo scene in DV & DA? Thanks!

I watch it directly from the movie. Bro @Ronildoq had the cut out from here which you can try

I watched it from zidoo yes. Definitely demo worthy. From 1h19min, mostly bed channels. Only when there’s bumping and fire and flipping of the cars etc, the Atmos clearly shows the activities.

There are some good scenes for a short while at 2hrs mark… Fast and short sound effect lol

1 Like

Dear members, I’m available next Sat 18 Jun for open house. So if any of you are free and have no plans on sat noon between 2pm to 5pm, do feel free to drop by.
Address:
BLK 326B Anchorvale Road S542326. Do PM for unit number

We can demo some short clips as below

1. The Batman (Atmos)
  2. Aquaman (Atmos)
  3. Midway (Atmos)
  4. Spiderman far from home (Atmos)
  5. Auro3D demo disc
  6. Auro3D Jumanji/Spiderman
  7. Dtsx cymatic music vid
    Can let me know if you have any reference clips in mind and I can prepare if I have.

For stereo, I can play some tracks that utilises the Stereo Dimensional Array of the speakers, subsequently you may choose tracks that you are familiar with so long as you can find via Roon. :relaxed:

So here goes (sofa only 3 seater :sweat_smile:)

*I’ll inform you early should there be a change of date

twister in atmos/auro-3D!

The remaster for both sound not that good in my opinion but they sure have difference. Will have that in the list if you would like☺️

Nah it’s ok

1 Like

Me… i wanna hear the Auro-3D!!!
in my opinion, Auro beat’s the crap out of Atmos n DTS-X…
in Auro i dont need to be seated in MLP… i can just stand anywhere i want to be, just to be “Immersed in it”
Do let me know buddy if u can host me on June 18th.
Cheer’s.
Cash - 96660233

1 Like

All slots taken ::blush:

Dear members, I’m available next Sat 18 Jun for open house. So if any of you are free and have no plans on sat noon between 2pm to 5pm, do feel free to drop by.
Address:
BLK 326B Anchorvale Road S542326. Do PM for unit number

We can demo some short clips as below (subject to changes or request)

1. The Batman (Atmos)
  2. Aquaman (Atmos)
  3. Midway (Atmos)
  4. Spiderman far from home (Atmos)
  5. Auro3D demo disc
  6. Auro3D Jumanji/Spiderman
  7. Dtsx cymatic music vid
    Can let me know if you have any reference clips in mind and I can prepare if I have.

For stereo, I can play some tracks that utilises the Stereo Dimensional Array of the speakers, subsequently you may choose tracks that you are familiar with so long as you can find via Roon. :relaxed:

So here goes (sofa only 3 seater :sweat_smile:)

1. Cash
  2. JustDaniel
  3. Den

*I’ll inform you early should there be a change of date

2 Likes

buddy, was wondering if u would like to try the Perlisten D15s subwoofer at your place on Sat? i can arrange with Peng on a “Showcase” set to be placed at your home.

2 Likes

this would be the 15incher, not the 12incher placed at my home.

Wah,… liddat I oso must drop by luk see :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Can still accommodate extra or crowd ctrl limit enforced :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Then again bro Wind already have custom 2x 18” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Me too hehe :rofl:

Interesting! But i have handful of stuffs to deal with and am afraid dont have the time to do calibration at this moment in time… esp when kids are at home…without proper checks and calibration it will not do the sub justice liao.:sweat_smile:
If wanna do have to also do swee swee to find correct spot…

Thanks for the offer, maybe another month or 2 when im more ‘in the zone’ to carry out calibration. Provided the sub still available. No hard feelings bro and i really appreciate you and Peng’s kind offer. :pray:

1 Like

Bro ricky, pai seh got crowd control😅 so far only this sat im available and i apologize on this.

I will definitely inform you first in advance comes next open house demo. If there’s potential Perlisten sub by then for demo, you’ll be the first to know👍

1 Like