Disney Plus coming to Singapore in Feb 21

Yep. Let’s just wait for it to be free. Just like how Disney screw their early subscribers to get Mulan and only to make it free after 2 mths later iirc. So I expect the same will happen to Raya as well.

I’ve been watching Disney Plus since 2019 via VPN on several Amazon Firestick 4K in Dolby Vision. I pay USD69.99 per year. That’s S$7.82 per month. So, the Singapore price is a little high in comparison and I haven’t switched to a Singapore plan. The Firestick 4K (USD25 when on sale) is a fantastic platform for having Disney Plus all over the house and I have 3 Firestick 4K on various TVs. Video quality is on par with my Apple TV 4K. Firestick 4K supports Dolby Vision, Atmos and HDR10+ (on my Panasonic OLED). I also watch US Amazon Prime Video and most of the 4K content there is in HDR10+. Firestick 4K also works well with the HDFury Vertex2 and Arcana so I’m outputting Dolby Vision via LLDV to both my Panasonic OLED and BenQ Projector. As many of you have noticed, it looks fantastic.

Your kids will definitely like Raya😍

1 Like

Nice, looking forward to this one.

4th of May 2021

Disney +

Anyone watched “Godmothered”? How do you find the HDR Image quality of this movie streaming?

Coming on the 11 June.

1 Like

:scream::scream: waiting for this… I like Tom Hiddleston , he is quite talented

The large clock face at the back seems to suggest that the Loki series is going to dab into the “timeline” thingy again.

Ya, if u remember when the avengers went back in time, there was one particular scene where Loki disappeared with the cube stone while tony stark was talking to police officers… the story resumes from there…

1 Like

May 21st, we will see MODOK !

I didn’t even know there is such a Marvel villain character? LoL
It appears that his super powers is over-sized brain.

Ya this villain is one who works with the red skull and expert in manipulating his foes , the villain with the brains behind everything

I have to say it looks kind of “dumb” and comical than “smart”. :laughing:

1 Like

Similar to Krang from TMNT.

Ya he does look like him ! Lol

All the brains :brain:… hahahah

Finally The First Avenger Captain America has landed in Disney Plus. This is the only MCU movie that has been on hold for the longest time. Better late than never I guess…So far, the PQ is great.

1 Like

This looks like a fun comedy, I still remember the pink panther comedy movie… Steve Martin… lol

31st august on star

New upcoming

Next one, “what If”

It’s animation, I thought it would be avengers zombie , but looks like no zombie avengers