Cash's OpenHouse With Denon X3800H

Superb buddy!!
Now, i do not trust in any “Room Correction Software Already” eversince i got my system calibrated by the “Champion Dude called “Dragg” in Carousell”
Using only his ear’s n gut instincts, he calibrated my setup beautifully!!!
Hehehehe!!!

Bro “r0_ger” just came down to have a demo of my system, comparing “Audessey vs Ear calibration”
Plus a demo of the Perlisten r5m Monitor’s too…

Very quiet here in AVDisco of late… hmmmmm…

I guess everyone is busy going on holiday…in all seriousness, I’ll consider shutting down this forum if the visitorship is going south as I see no point. I have been paying for the upkeep of this forum on my own for the last 3 years. Time will tell… But definitely not in the immediate future (2 - 3 years). Anyway, I believe bro Audio forum is going strong and I hope if I ever shut down this forum, members here can continue to show support by visiting his forum to get their daily dose of AV updates and marketplace to buy/sell AV equipment. For me, I will probably “retire” from the AV scene and continue to post in AVSforum as an ordinary member.

yup, pretty sad man… not many inputs from members nowadays…
need a few “Clowns” like me to keep posting pictures every now n then…
everyone seems so secretive about their set up’s or anything…
really sad…

i only recently found this forum after xtremeplace is sold. I guess local AV enthusiastic not as active compare to oversea and partly also too many social media options now a day.

They can “BE ACTIVE IF THEY CHOOSE TOO” but “EGO” get’s in their way…
hey, i got “Banned” twice in Xtremeplace, which i believe the first was “Quek’s” then after that “Desray”…
Did i give up??? No…
i still stick to my guns n am the same “Controversial Clown” in any local hifi forum…
Heck, even when “Marc” ran “Stereonet” he pm me about “Desray” n asked me y i got banned…
i replied, “to each, his own” (EVENTUALLY I LEFT THAT FORUM BECAUSE IT LOST ITS DIRECTION N FORGOT THAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A LOCAL SG HIFI FORUM)
eventhough i knew that AVDiscourse was set up by desray, i still joined up as a “Active Participating Member”
So for all u clowns that just keep “Lurking here n everywhere else” PLEASE STEP UP YOUR GAME N HELP TO KEEP LOCAL HIFI FORUMS ALIVE!!!"
ENOUGH OF YOUR STUPID EGO TRIP, N JUST PARTICIPATE LAH!!!
Not asking that you guys be a “Clown” like me, but just post some stuff man…
HELP IS NEEDED, SO HELP OUT INSTEAD OF LURKING!!

1 Like

how/what to say… different place have different draws of crowds.
want to see more flesh, go pratunam where the A-GO-GO bars are concentrated.
want to feel more flesh, go NA-NA-PALACE.

Hehehehe!!!

Just got my “Last set of DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY Dn12 Subwoofer Delivered and Setup”
So now all 4 Subwoofer’s are “Timbre Matched” too…
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Bass all around…:+1:

1 Like

Wow… can become massage chair…

hehehe!!! now its all nice n evenly matched n spread out bass…
Yummylicious!!!

Did you set to directional?

yes, i did… n its shiok!!!

Yo, Bro Ed Yang, post some of your informative inside info on “TV’s” leh…
Start a thread on it.

Especially those with the new “Pentonic ChipSet’s”

alamak… don’t have much back up leh… i’ll probably do that when Hi5v goes back online.

yup… understood… very sad man, because the amount of info u put up was so vast!!
will be very “Cumbersome” to try n repost all the info thats now in “Limbo” as “HiFive” is down and out for the time being…

you are the “Numero Uno” guy to go to when info is needed on “Latest TV Tech”

1 Like