Cash's OpenHouse With Denon X3800H

Once i get my hand’s on the New Denon X3800H, i will host another Openhouse for all to Come and listen to its performance.
Sadly i wont be doing it with Running the Denon alone, as i will be hooking it up as a Pre… it will be Powered by my “2” NAD M28 7Channel Purifi EigenTakt PowerAmp’s.
so once its all hooked up n ready i will release the date here. I do hope u guy’s can guide me along with the Denon Setting’s as i was always a Onkyo FanBoy!!
First time moving to another brand… so i guess its gonna be a steep learning curve for me to get used to the new “GUI” in the settings and also with Audessy…
Cheer’s!!
:wink: :wink: :wink: ;D ;D ;D

2 Likes

Guy’s you can read up on my updates in the link provided below…

Jus ordered the Denon X3800H Via Shopee…
Bought it from “Alpha Audio”
Hope it can be delivered soon…

1 Like

My set waiting for Delivery Pick up…

1 Like

:grin: :+1:

24th November…

Interesting the subwoofer mode can toggle between standard\directional settings.

whats more interesting is “Sound United”??
i thought that “Massimo” took over D&M correct?

or was it “Onkyo” that they took over?

Massimo is the parent company for Sound United and since the latter took over D&M and pretty much many other AV brands, the former will “inherit” all the assets under their acquisition.

oh…okie… thks for the clarification.

yup, this new denon got alot of new stuff to tinker with… i hope bro’s who are die hard fans of denon can come n tinker with the settings of my set during the openhouse…

Saw Cash’s message at 545pm. Denon X3800H in the house by 730pm. My first Atmos receiver. Replacing 20 yr old Yamaha 1500, which still works perfectly. Cheaper than the Yamaha 2700 that I bought in 2005.

1 Like

Cool!!
I still waiting for the Stupid “NinjaVan” to deliver mine…
Estimated delivery date is 24th Nov…
Do keep us updated on any wonderful things or hiccups in firmware update’s…
First thing I gonna do I open the avr to snap picture’s of the internals, then put it back together n update firmware…
Hehehehe!!!

U bought from Alpha Audio too?