User requests and new feature roll-out

Looks better or maybe it’s just better on my iPad…

Increase the overall font size to large and changed the font type to the default Aria.

1 Like

Admin,

Just wonder if one can update his avatar signature with the type of gears he use so all members can identify what equipment are used together for the benefit of sharing and also if one is keen can visit one another for the same\different type of speakers\amp\avp\layout and observe what’s the difference and enhancement in our different rooms with our curiosity and interest @passion hobby :slight_smile:

2 cents checking.
Thanks a lot.

I will take your feedback into consideration…

1 Like

I have added the signature plugin. Steps to add your signature as follows:

• Step 1: Go to your avatar icon on the top right corner of the page. Highlight the last tab [Preferences] and select “Preferences”.

• Step 2: On the left navibar, select “Profile” and scroll down to the bottom. You will see a “My Signature”.

• Step 3: Use the code below to add your gears. See below screenshot for a sample.

My advice on the use of signature is to try NOT to use bold colors in your bbcode as it will be extremely distracting. Instead, use “grey” color like I did to make it less conspicuous. Remember, not everyone like signature.

1 Like

Awesome :+1::+1: big thanks admin.

1 Like

Des, any chance of letting user’s delete their sales posting without “Mod Approval”? i recently sold away my Cat8 Ethernet cable, n i tried to delete the post but couldnt as the system prompt popped up saying i need Mod Approval. thks.

1 Like

@Cash, you can “flag” your sale thread to me and I will proceed to remove it. There is a difference between removing topic (thread created by user) versus removing a post within a thread. For the latter, this should not be a problem as long as you are a registered member here. The reason why I want to differentiate both is to have control over what topics are generated and by who for any kind of mediation. Imagine, some member who just want to start a new topic/thread and talk about something offensive or insensitive and then that user has the ability to just remove the entire topic/thread and go scot-free. I think if you or anyone is the victim, you would want the topic/thread to be preserved as an evidence to exonerate you. This is where moderation comes in. Be it from me or a moderator, if any in the near future.

For flagging up a sale thread that you wish to remove for any valid reason like “SOLD” or you wish to de-list it in the Marketplace, you can follow the following steps:

Step 1: Scroll down to the bottom of your sale thread and highlight “Flag”.

Step 2: Select the option “Something Else” and input your remarks with something like, “Item sold, pls remove.”

I will receive a notification to review the thread/topic and I will proceed to remove it for you.

Hope this clarify my stance.

okie. thks.

I need to login everytime after I exit the browser. Is this the new default or is there anything that can be changed to remember my login details everytime I visit this forum?

I encountered the same issue for the last 1 week too . Cheers

me too…

on my Mac computer no need to login… but via hp, need too… weird, but that is the way…

Windows 11 computer also dont need to log in… only hp got this issue…

Made some changes at the backend due to some spambot issue encountered last week. Now try again.

still need to re log in for hp… i am using an Android hp…Brave Browser.

Me too. iPhone

yah still need login again. Android smartphone here cheers.
Seem like my laptops ( windows 11) all need to sign in always.

I’m going to ask an obvious question for all laptop or Mac/PC users, did you guys enable any clear cookies after exiting the browser?

i do not clear cache or cookies in any or all devices. (Mac, Window’s and Android)