Spiderman No Way Home (Official Trailer)

Most of the slots fully taken up, so taking leave to watch it with the family on a Monday afternoon.

Friend was saying the Paya Lebar imax is good, so sun bian check out

We finished all 7 in a row, now everyone is looking forward to this one….

Spider-Man no way home is taking the internet by storm… lotsa positive reviews … can’t wait !!

No spoilers…. Looking forward to this one, all of us !

This is a must watch indeed… no spoilers

See why Tom Holland is our favourite Spider-Man

Marvel is just so good, they build the character with EP 1 & 2 and then they unleash it in EP3, can’t wait man !!

Everyone is excited and looking forward to this one

The little boy is a big fan of Tom Holland and he has got his spidey jacket and gloves and web shooters ready…

Hahahaha… enjoy man!! This rating is even better than avengers infinity war or end game, I suspect we will be re watching this again and again on bluray later…

The same thing happened with Spider-Man into the spiderverse previously

No spoilers plsssssss

Ok…just finished No way home…A real “bladder-torture” as the run time is around 2hr 30mins…so very likely you may need to visit the restroom. Without giving any spoiler, let’s just say that you will enjoy it.

Post Credit Scene
Do stay back for Dr Strange and The multiverse of madness trailer, this is definitely the first time we see Marvel actually releasing a trailer as a post-credit scene.

1 Like

Jon Watts with his siblings…all real-life heroes in their own right.

Jon Watts, the director for No Way Home didn’t get enough credit for his wonderful story telling and direction of all Tom Holland’s Spidey movies…I bet not many fans or movie-goers even know who is this unassuming man.

1 Like

Can’t wait…. 21/2 hours !! So many spoilers on the internet. Trying to steer clear… lotsa ongoing talks and discussion at food centres too…. Avoid ahhhh

Hahahaa

:scream: early audience score is like 99%!

Tom Holland , over the years….

Arghhh can’t wait…

And zendaya looks gorgeous !! See the pics below, can’t believe it’s her

The power of make up….

Yesterday we watched Spider-Man no way home.

All of us really enjoyed this one, this is the best Spider-Man indeed. It is very very good! 10/10. And will put an end to the debate about who is the best Spider-Man

It’s very nice watching how an eager boy wanting to join the avengers, to a teenager trying to save the world, to a man who understands with great power comes great responsibility! Marvel totally nailed this Spider-Man . They are just so good when it comes to story telling, brilliant !

We watched it in sequence , Tobey McGuire, Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland including venom before this movie, so everyone was really looking forward to this and we could all relate to the story

The stunts and web slinging moves were brilliant, loved it, so much creativity

In one of the trailer below , timestamp 44sec, we were wondering how was he gonna save that car…. Watch it then u will understand! No spoilers

To add icing to the cake, we watched this at PLQ IMAX! Gosh, it’s by far one of the best cinema in Singapore now. It uses laser projector and the video and audio is well calibrated. Superb surrounds and very good centre channel. Bass is articulated and punchy and tight! Very very good. Image is huge and we love the imax quality. Worth every penny. what was missing though, was height channels at IMAX, web slinging stunts from overhead, those sound effects were missing

But overall, very enjoyable. I was holding my tears… so so good! I would watch this the second time. So many Easter eggs…

Up next looking forward to multiverse of madness Dr Strange !

Wah. Its so good ah…

I was thinking to wait till the bd disk out to watch haha

1 Like

Bro, very very nice

The new cinema is very good, IMAX plq, if u get a chance u must go there ! Totally worth it.

Surpassed that $1b dollar mark….

1 Like

Matrix Resurrection is on the other end of the box office spectrum…doing only a mere US$12 million on opening weekends to date. This is a catastrophe in Warner Bros ledger! Thanks to the same release month and the HBO Max streaming…of course the bad word of mouth from many audiences played a part in these abysmal results.

Ya I can see why it fared poorly… I just watched the matrix yesterday … poor storyline

Stunts looked similar, nothing new… pretty boring… almost fell asleep in the cinema , maybe cos I’m a bit tired… but didn’t enjoy it… big difference compared to Spider-Man no way home

Booking a ticket soon to watch w my mrs.

Any cinema with good pq and good sound effects to recommend in the Central / City / north east area? PLQ works too, which was mentioned by ronil :slight_smile:

Check out plq, very good! Highly recommended. Don’t waste time with GV, very poor and pales in comparison for video and audio.

If you want your moneys worth, PLQ IMAX the place to go…

Spoiler alert, if u haven’t watched no way home

This guy is so damn good with the details, he had watched it 8x!!

Tonight Spiderman No Way Home in glorious 4K and Dolby Atmos…

OMFG the Atmos mix is AWESOME! Objects flying around speakers and majority or not all 6 height bound to be activated whenever there’s action!

1 Like

Glad to know… No time to watch it. Busy work schedule till end of the week. Likely going to catch it this Fri afternoon.

Nice. So the satisfaction is better than watching in the movie theatre ya? Hahahaah