Speakers all type

Open Baffle anyone?

3 Likes

Cool!!!

Nice! Were these built by you ?

Yes, just completed last weekend.
How, custom Purifi speaker for you? :grinning:

2 Likes

Wahhh u can read my mind!! I’’my interested at some stage especially being a fan of purifi.

Looking at line source with ribbons as tweeters…

At the moment, now playing with new toy

That’s a high frequency resonator… damn nice Wei this stuff… crazy good… sort of like an acoustic device… fantastic stuff!!

Enjoying some nice music now…

Again after this don’t see the need to upgrade the speakers ! Again…. :rofl::rofl:

DIESIS AND ELYSIUM :point_down:

Wow so elegant in white .

Dieses and Nagra :point_down:

So many types of speakers !! Lol

Legacy valor (left) and legacy focus SE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Not bad beautiful sounding speakers

1 Like

Diptyque DP77 Magnetostatic Speakers

https://www.hifipig.com/diptyque-dp77-anniversary-loudspeakers/?mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Meanwhile in other parts of the world, this in Canada

the massive Peak Consult Dragon Legend MkII loudspeakers and a set of 6 stacked REL subs powered by Audio Research REF160 monoblock power amps and then some… And beautiful Kronos Discovery turntable and Transrotor Tourbillon FMD turntable systems…

1 Like

The A I created speaker design…. Looks cool…

When I first saw it, I was like … wait what ? What are those speakers ? Later then realised it’s AI created… :rofl:

Nonetheless looks cool

Came across these new speakers from Martin Logan recently, it appears the reviewers were absolutely loving it

Looks affordable too and beautiful, they have added the waveguide in this new model.

I still recall listening to the Martin Logans at Jag’s place, it was quite good.

Looking forward to checking these new models out with 18-77 soon . Who knows, I might actually get it !

Some pics

Looking forward to checking out these speakers !

Meanwhile, that’s Diesis Audio

1 Like

Had the opportunity to demo the new Martin logan XT F100 at Norman Audio last week . It was paired with a high end Dan D Agostino amp… the XT200 model arrives in 2 weeks time…

Only one word

Beautiful!

Absolutely loved what I heard at the demo room. I could still hear the room resonances when bass kicks in: but that’s the acoustic side of the room. Nothing to do with the speakers. But the midrange clarity and details were superb, very neutral sounding . Extended highs, Smooth and non fatiguing … u can go on for hours…

The best part was the ability of the system to bring out the emotions from the singer. I demoed a couple of the favourite songs, Celine dion and Sarah McLachlan’s Angel, wow I was totally impressed. It was so good I could totally feel the emotions from the singer…

I came back home, quickly fired up the system and played the same songs…. Couldn’t get that emotions and connection from the songs I heard at the showroom…

Was wondering how much of an impact the amplifier had?

No joke, very good. I Enjoyed it !

When the system is good, u just wanna enjoy it and refuse to leave… I had that reluctance to leave feeling … I love how the owner set things up in the room… quite nice really…

Well done man!

+1 to Martin Logan XT F100

Here is another contender to the Martin Logan speakers… the BMR HT Towers

https://philharmonicaudio.com/HT-Tower.html

Votes by visitors during the recent audio fest at Arizona above

Shipping is not too expensive ….

Also comes with Gaia

Quite good response on axis, also off axis is good too

Not bad , high quality parts used, looks really value for money type of speakers !

1 Like

Speaking of Martin Logan, recently they have launched the budget friendly version speakers , motion foundation series

Quote:

The Folded Motion Waveguide further enhances the Controlled Dispersion of the Gen2 Folded Motion® Tweeter S, enveloping the listening area with exceptional detail and precision. By avoiding performance-robbing room reflections, the Motion Foundation Series delivers a more consistent sound across a wider seating area.

To maximize clarity, detail, and output, the Motion Foundation Series incorporates new Aluminum Midrange and Bass Drivers, featuring trickle-down technology from MartinLogan’s Motion XT and Motion Series.

Do you know the price of F100?

if i recall correctly, i think it is $7.9k / pair and the F200 $9.9k/pair…

1 Like

did you go back to try F200? any impression?