*Official Thread* Anthem AVM 70 & 90 and MRX 540, 740 & 1140

bro, you can consider downgrading to Anthem and let me take over the trinnov, lol

Lol you want to loan to hear the difference can la. Lol. Don’t say downgrade la…Each have class of its own :smile:

1 Like

you are very kind bro, too poisonous, lol

Won’t la. Got antidote. Buy one can already. Give you good price lol.

*Later got kick out of this thread for not discussing Anthem hahahaha

Anthem Visit

I’m planning to go and visit some of the member’s Anthem setup this long weekend. @matrix16888 and @rock123, drop me a PM if you can host me this public holiday (Fri) or Sat. We can share and compare notes.

Trinnov Visit

@Wind, let me know if you can host me this Sat or Fri.

1 Like

Bro Desray, you are more than welcome to my place but probably not now, my wife is quite particular on COVID19 and we try not to have visitors unless really necessary at the moment, hope the situation could be much better in a few months’ time, and I can invite you over…my apologies.

1 Like

Sure thing…no worries.

1 Like

This sat 16 Apr from 2 onwards is fine for me.

1 Like

@desray bro u r welcome, just pm u :slight_smile: cheers.

1 Like

Replied you.

See u this Sat. Looking forward to your trinnov setup for the first time as I’ve never seen one in action before. Thanks for hosting me.

Welcome bro. :blush:

By the way, I’ll be on leave tmr (Thur). Anyone want to drop by for a listen to Anthem is welcome.

Alternatively, I am also free to visit the any Anthem chaps willing to host me. I’ll share with you on some of the calibration tips to better sound. Likewise I can also learn a thing or two from you as well. Do let me know.

can PM me the price bro, to let me relinquish the hope? lol

btw, do you still carry Apollon amps?

You came my place before right? Sorry for my goldfish memory lol. I’ll PM you price no issue.

I carry Nord Acoustic power amp not Apollon haha.

You wanna join desray coming Saturday 2pm? Welcome to do so!

ya, i visited your place before. my bad, you are right, you carry Nord Acoustic amps instead of Apollon, my lousy memory…

this period i minimize my activities as much as i can, unless necessary, due to COVID concern, so though i am pretty interested in joining bro Desray’s workshop/demo, particularly on projector calibration, i decided to wait for a while, maybe after i complete my 4th jab in a few months’ time

Sure! Looking forward to have you at my place again

1 Like

Huh?! Now I know you are very “senior” guy. BTW did you ever tested positive for covid?

Lol. My family still “covirgin”, and all vaxed.

huh…what is the definition of “senior”? we met a few times bro, I’m the one who sold you the E112 lei, lol…

so far I’m still COVID free, and would like to stay away from COVID as much as possible…

1 Like