HT session with Wind

Great setup and hospitality. Thanks bro for hosting. Next time should get someone go down one floor while demo is running and see/hear how its is ;-). Rack really makes the setup look pro but then you have the need with all that gear and space for it.

I need to get some serious time in my setup to tweak and add in my top layers and get some DIrac happening too.

Good to catch up with Bryan and meet Peter too.

1 Like

Thanks win! Was great meeting you and peter, and Wizardofoz. Fantastic session. Lotsa improvement over the previous set up. The imaging is so much better now. Auro for Spider-Man is superb. Very nice indeed

Thanks for the lovely cakes too, yummy ! Gosh, gained lotsa weight the whole of 2020!really need to cut down

Time flies and a quarter of 2021 comes near to an end.

I’ve gotten a very budget friendly TV with HDR (like finally after my 4 years of xiaomi TV yay!), Less than 1k prism+ QE65… Yes and I’m still waiting for some big guns prj so shall stick to TV first :sweat_smile:

I’ll be happy to host folks here if you are available on the 19th (Friday) evening 4 pm onwards and/or 21st (sunday) 2pm to 5pm for visits session, if any of you guys here would like to hop by.

Do leave a text here or PM me. Looking forward. :blush:

You should upgrade to Projector by now…Once you go big, you will not go back to watching normal TV screen size. To get OLED grade 4K HDR, just add another Lumagen Radiance Pro into the chain. I believe you have done a great job on your sound department. Now its time to focus on display.

1 Like

Yes bro… I wanna see if JVC got new stuffs up their sleeves anytime soon. It’s a matter of time to go bigger screen :relaxed:

2 Likes

Amazing home bro…
Very nice

Thanks buddy. How are you?

Finally pulled the trigger to aid in the extensions below the 20hz.

Because 1 unit is not enough for my couch.
(Just kidding, the other belongs to bro djblackfm)

1 Like

Wahhhh!! Congrats bro !!

Enjoy man! They are fantastic !! A Must have for HT if u ask me , very enjoyable especially with BEQ.

Enjoy and do share how you set this up! Look forward to your sharing

wise move bro, you wont regret, enjoy!

1 Like

U must be enjoying it ! Nice!

No regrets ya ? :muscle:t2:

Comes in handy at night as well

never regret, ya, fully enjoy it… :slight_smile:

Now my challenge is the base for the couch.:pensive:

That’s a big challenge

Ya better late than never, to date,

Few of us are using it with absolutely no regrets

Jag, myself, NGSK, Dennis, Alvin, Keai, now Djblackfm and WinWin

Really solid especially combined with BEQ

Win looking forward to your sharing on how u mount them and dial them in. Can be challenging

I think I shared mine back then in XP

Yeah man. Bro synthesis will be lending his brain to me.

The spacing is too wide

Dusty and dirty, the only “clip” to join the 3 way couch, notwithstanding the recliner cables daisy chaining one another

Just showing a few pics for illustration. And as I’m the one doing the mopping of the floor, need a platform to be movable as well. Need to be durable when move

Oh well… I guess I’ll have to compromise one way or another. Let’s see.

I should have done more planning by putting in more shelf… 🥲

In order to put in the crowson, I still have to bring down the 40kg plixir, install new shelf, put back the plixir😭… really no joke

It’s in! Time to brainstorm on how to put the actuators!

This is a body building hobby. :muscle:

Oh dear 40kg plixir ! I know !

Becareful ya, don’t injure your back. Once we get past 40yrs old, the strength and body no longer the same…

I could still manage 40kg, but I get that nagging from the Mrs all the time, becareful becareful she goes on…

Once injured, suffer lifetime… I try to remind myself also not to carry too many heavy stuff

2 Likes

Just done some brainstorming of what’s needed to be done. No platform, some modification, and best I’m still able to ensure floor is clean.

Hope the plan works! Will share the plan and if no one hears from me, means plan fail :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I came across this on web, this fella took 3 weeks to organise the server racks

But neat and nice !!

No pain no gain bro, u will love the crowsons ! Go with the 6db octave curve, :muscle:t2:. Load in BEQ and your movie experience will be totally transformed

Until today, the mindisp 2x4hd is still, in my opinion one of the best outboard eq.