Drama series that you have watched , loved and enjoyed

That’s another nice 1, what’s wrong with secretary Kim. The actress here very chio and lovable, always smiling in the drama! The male actor is of course very good, same guy from Itaewon class.

Damn nice man, watching it on the system at -5mv !! All the facial expressions, background music, vocal clarity! Very hard to believe what I’m experiencing now at home with the system.

One thing I’m certain, once we watch it on the big screen 135” AT with speakers tucked behind the screen, it’s almost impossible to watch it on a 65” OLED tv. The level of immersion is just on another planet, even for Korean dramas or movie. The facial expression, the feeling…… I connection with the Actors and Actresses on screen, unbelievable !

I don’t have that kind of connection or feeling watching English dramas or Chinese HK dramas

At this rate, I think Ill be able to speak some basic Korean language soon

And I think I’m addicted, with the Mrs !! We have spent some really good time watching together, good bonding time indeed. All the Korean dramas are Soo good !

Damn chio this actress Park Min Young…… even if u don’t like the story, watch her acting… very good also , perfect combination with Park Seo Joon

Continued with the series, damn! The actress damn cute in this drama

Then observe the earring, long type, looks very good on her

Damn immersive the level of details on big screen, can see crystal clear what type of earrings, lipstick etc all so good . See the skin complexion ! Gosh , damn good man. No wonder the facial products from Korea is well known

Also all the funny music and instrument sound from the back ground, makes it very enjoyable and how it pops up at the right moment and right time, nicely done

Apart from the song and sound, having an impact now, even for food ! Keep watching the drama they keep eating and u also get hungry and feel like eating Korean food ! So my Mrs cooked some Korean food today !

Now is all about Korean, Korean & Korean ….

Movie Korean, music Korean, fav actor actresses korean, food Korean … looks like next round holiday will be korea !

hungry leow :drooling_face:

Lol… korean good ahhh

Next up, this is also very good, starting the same pretty actres Park Min Hyun

Story is very good as well, old but gold, 2014/5 drama series

Now on episode 5 only, but quite nice, like the story

Next will watch this one also same actress

Looks like lots to watch….

Looks like u have tons of movies and dramas to watch till end of the year. LoL

Yes indeed.

Healer is also very good. Action thriller. Lotsa twist and turn, good love story, comedy etc all good, best the songs also damn good

When it comes to the love scenes

This song from Michael Learns to rock really stood out! didn’t know this MLTR song, never heard before

Then when it comes to kan cheong scenes

Bass is good, midbass is tight and fast , gives u that Adrenalin rush

Then comes to the funny part and adventure

This catchy song…:

Damn the Koreans are really good, the Korean dramas are very good.

As usual, I’m late to the scene… but better late than never, if u enjoy Korean dramas, this is another highly recommended drama,” healer”

Worth your time. Too bad no dolby 5.1 or Atmos , just plain PCM 2.0

1. Flower of evil
  2. Itaewon class
  3. Healer
  4. Fight for my Way
  5. Secretary Kim

But All very good

Damn nice the MLTR song on healer…. The song really becomes 10x nicer after watching the drama. Everytime the song plays, it reminds u of certain scenes in the drama… that kind of impact…

Damn the Korean dramas are top for me , even after watching it; you listen to the songs and you can relate and you keep playing the song and you don’t get bored…

If you listen to the song just without watching the drama, the song maybe just simple song, still we are taking MLTR, it’s good, but so much nicer when you have watched the drama and you play it back again on the system…

Worth it…

Next up will be this one… heard it’s good

Damn good the Korean dramas…… super love it now…

Very nice this drama

If you haven’t watched it, this is a must watch !!

This song is ordinary when listening. But watch the drama first , the devil judge… then play this song again… it will transform your emotions… that is how good the Korean dramas are… very nice… no regrets watching, totally worth the time

Watching this Squid Game now with Mrs first episode, quite nice and enjoyed it !!

Has got that “fly me to the moon” song, one of my fav song for testing hifi music

Video is in LLDV audio in Atmos, not bad for a Korean drama

This squid drama is very good, so kan cheong!! Just finished episode 7, getting more and more kan cheong .

Enjoyed it ! Good drama

In the meantime, elsewhere in Korea at Itaewon station, sent by a friend….

Squid :squid: crazy Korea now… hehe

No 1 now Squid Game

Immediately after its release, the drama ranked 1st place on various movie charts in many countries around the world and especially topped the U.S Netflix’s ‘Today’s Top 100’, becoming the first Korean series to gain this achievement. At the moment, the “Squid Game syndrome” has not cooled down yet.

Source :point_down:

The Koreans are so good…. Taking the world by storm with their dramas. No doubt about it

“The addictive, violent survival drama, which premiered September 17 on Netflix, has transcended cultures and language barriers to reach No. 1 in 90 countries in 10 days — from Qatar and Oman to Ecuador and Bolivia.”

Lol more news and squid stuff and squid crazy Korea !!

If you haven’t watched this drama, go watch it on Netflix , No 1 in the USA, in LLDV Atmos! It’s nice

Next up after squid games, this is another very good drama, Doctors….

It’s an old drama from 2016, but man I’m so hooked with the Korean drama, very good storyline and refreshing ideas

Love it !! Park Hsin Hye’s acting is very good in this drama

After doctors ….

I’m now watching My Name, this is also a very good drama, it’s in dolby vision LLDV

The music is nice, the movie is in 5.1 DD. Bass is good, lotsa thumping midbass with kicks and punches, bullet scenes and knife slashing scenes , fight moves are solid too, story not bad

Still on EP6, it’s pretty short, until EP 8 or 9 only….

Up next after My Name, this k drama is coming soon, hell bound, from director of train to Busan

Wanna watch this and also this Jirisan

Jirisan National Park may be breathtakingly beautiful but it can also be unkind to strangers & dangerous to evacuate.:fire::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::snowflake:

Fear not, our brave rangers remain resolute in their oath to protect & rescue!:sos::rotating_light:

Don’t miss 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏’𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧 & 𝐉𝐮 𝐉𝐢-𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧. The journey begins this 24 Oct!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

#Jirisan #智異山
Premieres 24 Oct