Divini speakers and products

:scream::scream::scream::scream: congrats bro !

You really fast hand fast leg , Bravo !!

Enjoy man. Definitely interested to revisit your set up again when that happens

1 Like

After a long waiting of 2.5 months,the ref18 finally in house liao,delivered by Steve this afternoon,initial listening impression after setting them up is they’re an upgrade to me from the kef ref203/2 which I’ve moved to run as surround spks. Some pics on the solid n ‘beautiful’ workmanship.

1 Like

Wahhh! Beautiful looking speakers ! Love the wood finishing

Congrats bro!
Enjoy man

Congrats Bro Ngsk, how’s the new speakers bass response and control in your room setting?

Thanks bro,when ready welcome to have a listen.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi Philip,the bass is well controlled,clean n tight,crossover @100hz to 3x 18" subs. I did some measurements this morning,the ref18 actually filled up a dip @1~200hz area @ the exact same spot the kef ref previously located. They extended a bit higher also.

Lai Liao… Congrats NGSK. Nice speaker :kissing_heart:

The wood finishing damn chio… natural, beautiful, the woofers are at the bottom section if you observe, they take advantage of the floor boundary, this provides deeper extension down lower frequencies and better timing response because of the floor boundary

The tweeter at the top on the other hand, with its cone shaped wooden cabinet , results in a very narrow baffle where the tweeter is being placed. This process helps solve cabinet diffraction issues… one of the main factors why certain speakers can “disappear” in a room …

After we finish with the BAD ply panels, will be worth heading down for a listen

Power set up :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Full divini 一条龙 :dragon:

Thanks bro,welcome to have a listen when free. :grin:

Yes bro just nice the spks completed the divini ㄧ条龙!!!:joy::joy::joy:
Now waiting to test the BAD panel together when ready.

When you ready…i come and listen. :grinning:

speakers are so nice… like

The bookshelf version Ref8 with matching stands now on demo liao,cute looking!

Wahhhh! This little fella, looks really cute.

But don’t underestimate this little fella, cute cute but is Chilli Padi ! Lol

Very good design, love the divini speakers, they look elegant and nice

Nowadays I really have a preference for these type of wood material cabinet, less preference for those glossy type of paint material. But too bad I’m stuck with the MA with glossy finishing

Pure wood best !

Elsewhere in Kao shiung sound exhibition

We get to see the little cute brother of the divini REF18 !

I wanted to visit Taiwan show, last year, unfortunately due to COVID-19 we couldn’t travel. This year, it is the same… sigh…

Almost ready liao,will text u to arrange.:grin:

1 Like

Don’t need to go Taiwan la,have 1 pair half a hour drive away only almost ready for u to come have a listen liao.:grin:

1 Like

Coming coming now your acoustics are ready :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

May will pop by with Alvin

Thanks NGSK for your invitation, my great honour to be host by Ng to demo his new speaker. This speaker sound so different from the Kef speaker.
Divini speaker with Ng well treated room make it sound so smooth and easy to listen. The sound characteristics of this speaker I feel it’s more toward neutral sounding. Ng did well to integrate his Rythmik sub with the Divini speaker.

2 Likes

Guys, for your safety and your loved ones…pls refrain from organizing any kind of home demo for now. Looking at the high local transmission and the high infection rate of the B1617 variant, it is better to stay safe than sorry. You can organize again after we managed to keep the local cases down.

For your own good…pls dun risk it.