Disney Plus coming to Singapore in Feb 21

It’s a limited series. Enjoy while it last.

1 Like

Ya nice, I just watched it too… now rewatching what if again… standby this Friday will be watching dr strange multiverse of madness !

Can’t wait

1 Like

Yeah…I also noticed now the cinema seats no longer have safe distancing measures in place now, meaning we can choose our fave seat w/o restrictions. :slight_smile: I will be going for the Fri morning screening.

2 Likes

Read some news, Kevin Feige and team in a retreat now planning for the next 10 years of marvel storytelling . We might be seeing fantastic 4 soon, that was Stan Lee’s wish… so likely gonna happen…

The fans are clamouring for planet hulk , we didn’t see much of hulk other than edward Nortons hulk

There were talks and speculation that banner was in the soul world after the snap and he most likely saw Betty… we might see something in she hulk… coming soon on Disney also…

The rights for Hulk is a very tricky one for Marvel as it is the property of Universal Studios. Hence you will never see an individual Hulk movie under Marvels direction. I think She Hulk rights is under Marvel so no issue.

Fantastic Four rights used to be under 20th Century Fox but since Disney had acquired Fox back in 2019, Marvel can have free reign in the direction. None of the F4 movies strike a chord with the general audience… Let’s hope under Marvels vision, F4 can be done right this time.

Oh ya, the rights for hulk is not owned by Disney, I recall now. So they try and give the hulk as much screen time in avengers since they don’t have the rights for that character…

Ya under marvel I believe it will be an entirely different F4… hopefully…

I dunno why but I just can’t seem to like the show at all.

Hi all, I am new to both streaming and 4K. I noticed that the images of 4K movies (such as The Rise of Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi) streamed from Disney+ seem to have quite a fair bit of grains. Did any of you notice it? I am trying to establish whether it is inherent in the films or is due to my setup. Thanks in advance!

New She-Hulk trailer…looking kinda of fun and cool. The CGI on still looks a bit unpolished, especially with the eyes. It feels weird. Hopefully it turns out good when launched on 17 Aug.

Oh, watch out for the Daredevil cameo towards the end of the clip.

1 Like

Disney going to increase the subscription by nearly 38% more from the current price we are paying starting from Dec this year. So far, it seems to affect the US customers but I’m pretty sure it is going to trickle down to international customers as well. So it seems the current $11.98 we are paying will retain but there will be ads. Disney seems to be taking a leaf out of Netflix to introduce an ad-tiered subscription.

I guess the day when streaming platform pricing will rise like crazy is happening sooner than later. First comes the enticement then follow my addiction. Now you got hooked.

First is Netflix and now there are facing drop in subscribers. Now is Disney Plus following to increase the subscription price. In no time, Apple TV is going to do the same. :laughing: It’s inevitable.

Phew! Just renewed my US Disney+ subscription for USD79.99 in July. Now watching Paramount+ (new Star Trek etc) and Discovery+. About to suspend Netflix

Just finished the pilot episode of She-Hulk…It’s so fun to watch. The CGI is good. My only gripe, it is only 30 mins for each episode.

1 Like

Gonna watch it tonight !

Thor Love and Thunder just landed on Disney Plus.

1 Like

This coming Sat will be D23 showcasing some of the latest projects from Disney.

Just finished this series, this is the worst crap from marvel I’ve seen in a decade… they just seem to be heading in the wrong direction …

Ms Marvel and moon knight was boring… Thor love and thunder looks like a joke, dr strange 2 looks kinda messy, ferocious fearsome hulk now looks like a timid hulk… no longer fun to watch…

DC on the hand, looks like catching up… looking forward to The rock’s black Adam

I can’t agree with you more…She-Hulk writers tries to make this a comedy, instead it turns out to be a “joke”…a joke that ain’t funny!

Yesterday watched 1 shot 6 episodes. Later carry on episode 7!
AWESOME!
Not really a star wars fan here but if u r a stars wars fan pls do go watch it :slight_smile:

jedi lightsaber HDR , Dark scene, SQ , with the feel!
I love the Spaceships rocking ULF , ok not mention any more haha.

PS : I dont watch the streaming version :slight_smile: