Disney Plus coming to Singapore in Feb 21

Thinking of moving my ATV to the room and just use Xbox for everything. Just signed up for Disney Plus and I love the contents.

1 Like

Lol…i am doing the opposite. My ATV is for everything streaming. Easier and faster for me.

My Xbox, though loaded with the apps, has been primarily used for games and browser.

Found Disney+ has Dead Poets Society, which I adored but unfortunately do not have another movie that I had been looking for “The Englishman who.went up a hill and came down a Mountain.”

Signing up today later too, love the marvel series and mandalorian, documentary is also nice, not bad, for $10 looks like a steal

Lol so many things to watch

I have VIU, Netflix , Apple TV+, Amazon Prime, now Disney +… plus all the Bluray stuff

Cannot finish !!!

If you have an LG OLED , c7 and above, it should come with the app

Video quality is superb !!

Yes, the app is available for LG TV. Just realised that Xbox doesn’t support DV so decided to get another ATV for my wife in the room instead.

Wah …more late nights . This will be great , i was sharing with some av partners there is no need for HTPC or Keliedescape now it will become white elephant .

2 Likes

Xbox series X is stunning ! Very good pic quality

Disney video quality is very good , cannot complain much for streaming quality

1 Like

Audio quality is also very good, both video and audio quality is good on Disney +

Wow for the price… at slightly less that $10, and able to share with 4… its worth it !

1 Like

Yes agreed. Both PQ and SQ are way way better compared to Netflix. Definitely a keeper. Unlike Netflix which has a different tier and with 4K tier 2 times the price of Disney (no tier for 4K UHD screener), I may just considered dropping Netflix soon.

1 Like

Being a Disney + subscriber , one would probably not even need to buy any Disney movie content off iTunes as well…

Plus the SG version comes with Star

The image quality is so much nicer, compared to the DL version of mandalorian, the video looks brighter on the streaming version

2 Likes

Looks like Disney+ do noy have Chinese subtitles, a big no no for my wife.

Yes, no Chinese subtitles and K Drama so I still have to subscribe to Netflix for my missy and father in law. :nauseated_face:

Siong.

Realized that my Xbox S supports DV. The DV logo popped up on the TV when I was watching Mandalorian. ATV is going into the room.

Beautiful video quality from Disney , as always the video is superb from Disney

Skin tone is beautiful, rosey cheeks of Wanda maximoff

Dynamic range and contrast is superb

Very nice clarity :muscle:t2:

Hi, for Disney+, does the Series X plays at 24p?

Not sure about it, didn’t check. Will let you know when I turn it on today

March 19th

The 4K HDR quality is amazing from Disney Plus…I starting to believe that 4K streaming is possible. I believe in a few more years, physical media like 4K bluray will start to “disappear”.

2 Likes

I look at the movies available in Disney+ and it feels like it is streamed from my bluray disc collection or ripped mks on UHD2000.:grin::grin:

I could only take consolation that they may not be there forever. LOL