Cash's OpenHouse With Denon X3800H

Anyone wanna come n see n listen to anything in my “Spare Room” Hehehehe!!! :rofl::rofl::joy::joy::+1::muscle::+1::muscle::grinning:

2 Likes

Incase anyone is wondering what is that “JL Audio Passive Car Subwoofer” is doing behind the “MLP”, It’s daisy chained to my “ADX Bass Shaker” in the sofa…
Hehehe!!
Having this Denon X3800H is really fun!! As the "Fourth Subwoofer Output " u can utilize it as a “Transducer Output”…
Plus having the Nad M28 7channel PowerAmp, it just “Juices” everything up nicely!!

Decided to clean n tidy up the messy cabling, n did some Trunking works too…
This is “Before”

And this is the “After”

Neat bro…:beer:

1 Like

thks buddy! Cheers!!!

Cash, incredible looking setup. True Cash Man Cave :rofl:

Thks buddy… hopefully one day u can drop by my place for a listen too…

Just joined the “Club of 4 Subwoofer’s”
Hehehehe!!!

1 Like

Now my “Pure 2channel Stereo Setup” is in-between n directly under my TV.

Just incase anyone is wondering what are the Sub’s i bought, it’s the Definitive Technology DN12…
Now its just 3 pieces, but once i can sell of my Perlisten D12s Sub, i will get one more DefTech DN12 so that it’s all “Timbre Matched” even for Subwoofer’s!! Hehehehe!!!

3 Likes

Hey try the directional bass since you have multiple subs. Recently I experienced in real life when driving along a highway and 2 jets flew across, I literally feels the engine roar from the road and car moving right to left! It was insane!

1 Like

yes buddy… alot of fun things to do when having 4 subs… hehehe!!!

Sure hope I can experience your system once you done setting it up

either this coming Tue or Wed i have a bro coming over to calibrate my ht…hopefully all goes well.
he actually did a earlier calibration a couple of days ago, but my itchy “Bicep’s” decided to shift the subs to the extreme corner’s!! Hehehehe!!! so now at the moment its not optimised.

It’s gonna be awesome

Add 4 more using minidsp and rise it on ceiling, can hear rockets :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hehehe!! Actually hanging midway from ceiling (Midway) to the floor is the most optimal subwoofer positioning…
But it sure as hell gonna look ugly!! Hehehe!!

Anyway, I bought 2 children “Floatation Kickboards” n cut it up to square pieces (7cm x 7cm) as the feet of the deftech dn12 is that size too…
Gonna place it under each subwoofer feet to absorb the “Rumbling” so that my neighbor downstairs doesn’t get to feel much of it.