Blu-ray/4K UHD titles with a killer Dolby Atmos/DTS X track

loon first… in 5mths time, English Subbed version could be available.

1 Like

I have finished ripping the whole disc using MakeMKV. For those interested, I will be remuxing a segment (around 4 min+) of the first act where Godzilla first rampaged an island. This will serve as a prelude of what you can expect from the sound mix.

Here’s the link for everyone to download the sample clip.

Send me a PM to request for the login credentials.

1 Like

Just finished this whole movie with my son just now.
Dozed off at times watching the whole 2 hours without English subtitles lol :slight_smile: watchingg with the HoVerZe with the Sub up front dual combo.

Atmos and bass is top notch!
Superb Dynamic and can hear the height atmos in action!
The roar of the Godzilla is thunderous ! FEARLESS !
THE RUMBLE OF THE EARTHQUAKE !

So far the best Godzilla Jap series for me.
I love the surking fins of the Godzilla always in the water and that music!

A must watch!

1 Like

for whoever got their hands on the Godzilla Minus 1 Japanese 4 discs deluxe boxset…

https://srtku.com/detail/199715.html

this is a link for english subtitle that can be download and used across the different discs, from B/W FHDBD to Color FHDBD to 4KBD.

3 Likes

Just watch Dune 2 halfway into 915pm and have a stop.
10/10 BEST SQ movie of the year for me!

Super Intense pounding bass and v hot surround speakers ambinence in action.
My ears is fully filled now.
No spoilers!

Not for the soft hearted but do pls watch in day time no joke the ULF .

PS : My 100kg sub moved by itself sideway - imagine!!! lol It’s on a carpet though. LMAO.

3 Likes

Shane give reference 10/10 for audio! No joke reference!!!

Where in the room do you put the JTR Captivator?

Upfront center 4m to MLP

Here’s a folklore horror flick written and directed by M Shyamala’s daughter that caught me by surprise. It’s surprisngly quite good. I wouldn’t say it will be a hit for the majority of the movie-goers but I have to say that the it does take a an interesing spin on the mythical creatures we called, fairies. I guess you know the reason why I put this flick here. I am very pleasantly surprised to find that this movie has some really cool immersive Dolby Atmos mix with some heart thumping bass. If you like all your surrounds to fire up and voices coming from various directions. This is one for you.

For the Dolby Atmos mix alone, I will easily gave this a 5/5 stars! Do check it out.

1 Like

Just finished this official release of the 1996 classic, Twister. This 2024 release sound mix was oversee by the Director himself, Jan De Bont. Showcasing some of the best Dolby Atmos mix I have ever heard. There is no best scene to pick, literally when the tornado is present, it is all demo-worthy. Awesome Dolby Atmos packed with really nasty bass that can shook your entire room!!! What more can we ask for…a true wetdream for bassaholic and Atmos lover.

An easy 5/5 for both Dolby Atmos and bass for me.

1 Like

Watched the First Slam Dunk anime movie recently.

Wow then the intro music first started at just before 6 min mark, quite shiok the punk rock song with nicely mixed and separated instruments across the LCR and drums spaced wide into the side surrounds.

Super wide and shiok presentation, almost like an atmos song mix.

Then the music stops and the match starts. The ball bouncing on the wooden court sounds absolutely realistic with tight sounding bounces that tracks the movements around the screen. There was even a couple moments where the ball bounce impact left the screen and sounded like it was at the MLP to the left side.

Then they started shooting 3 points, and the music started again with driving drums and bass on the side surrounds. Thoroughly enveloping.

Absolutely shiok experience.

Not really atmos but fantastic soundtrack and fantastic nail biting match too.

3 Likes

I watched that last week too, on my soundbar.

The story is v v nice!

Didn’t try it on my main system as I thought the sound will mot be wow.

So is the surround sound is worth demo-ing?ha