Arcam av/avr 5/10,11/20,21/30,31/40,41/600 owners - discussions

May be sell to someone who needs it :hugs:

You said the Linear Power Supply might be a culprit.

“… I suspect, the Linear Power supply (The Digital Version) might have had some issue. By the way its my assumption only. But the LPS suppose to be better, but I was a bit suspicious on the same. Cause it was behaving a bit weird in my set up too. I suspect that error flag would have caused some flickering on my system. Cause HDMI handles and includes many things from vol, data clk etc etc. So could have had some problem with the LPS, may be some voltage regulation issues…”

and now you sell it at Corousell and in brand new condition? No good for a buyer who wants to use it.

1 Like

Haha good point though, but my assumption only. Cause it works perfectly fine when you connect straight with Projectors or TV. I didnt want to connect back again and I am afraid. So its suitable for buyers who dont use Arcam AV40. Arcam AV40 is very delicate. Any Mod is at user’s risk and user need to bear any issues caused by them, so I prefer to use the original SMPS just for safer side. Cause the LPS manufacturer would have tested with various devices.

Harman Audio’s UK based Arcam and USA based JBL Immersive AV Receivers/Processors 8K HDMI2.1 upgrade is now available.

The hardware upgrade is ready for:
-ARCAM AVR10, AVR20, AVR30 receivers and AV40 processor
-JBL Synthesis SDR-35 receiver and SDP-55 processor

This HDMI 2.1 upgrade of latest standard AV connectivity is HDCP 2.3 compliant, supports ALL 2.1 specs (expdanded bandwidth up to 48Gbps, VRR, ALLM, QMS, QFT etc), resolution up to 10K, frame rates up to 120fps and also support 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps, on all HDMI inputs and outputs.

Saw this from a post.

1 Like

Glad to see Arcam is moving ahead with the HDMI 2.1 board upgrade for their consumers. This is always a good sign with manufacturers believing the new batch of HDMI 2.1 chipset is working and compatible with most display.

Anyone know who is the authorised dealer in Singapore for Arcam?

should be IMS now…

1 Like

Thanks. IMS…hmm never heard before, will go google them.