Zidoo Neo X...awesome specs and built quality

Zidoo just released the product specs of this new media player. Click here for the official details: zidoo,media player,NEO X,芝杜,媒体播放器,4K播放器,硬盘播放器,蓝光播放器

Very impressive specs…Bluetooth 5.0 and support codecs like LDAC and AptX HD and wow, that incredible 5" OLED VFD! Oddly, there is no mention of the internal storage and RAM. If UHD3000 specs is anything to go by, it will probably be at least 32GB of eMMC storage capacity and 4GB DDR4 RAM.

Sadly the remote controller is still the same old black plastic remote with back-lit. Doesn’t scream premium and I think grossly mismatched.

I was told in the Zidoo Community forum that this high-end model will only be sold in China…not sure if this will be the case in the near future.

wah liao still saying roon ready when its absolutely NOT according to Roon.

LoL…not into Roon stuff. But I agreed Zidoo marketing team really needs to be more transparent and honest when it comes to what is and what isn’t on the spec list.

First review from a China reviewer at Hao4K. That 5" OLED touch panel looks stunning. Of course, it is unlikely for user to use the touch-screen but the screen can show more info than a typical LCD. Overall looks really impressive.