Zack Snyder’s Justice League

Haha…I am actually more old skool. I prefer the right one (bright metallic red and blue combo). :stuck_out_tongue:

We are getting Snyder’s Justice league

Here is the rock supporting that

After reading the article, I think this is the right move by WB because of the backlash after WB Media CEO confirmed there will not be another Snyder JL in the development. The fans went berserk and hit back by sabotaging the Kong vs Godzilla movie. Viewer ratings suffered as a result when #RestoreSnyderUniverse fans littered the social media sites and IMDB with unrelated comments and giving a 1 star review even though some have never seen the movie at all.

Besides I have a feeling that Rock has a hand in it. Perhaps he longed wanted to work with Zack Snyder in a movie and Rock has been clamouring for that Black Adam role as early as 2003. Since Black Adam is a comic character in DC Comics, the overwhelming support and good reviews from fans on the Snyder’s Justice League Cut may have something to do with it too.

See the teaser from rock on Black Adam being friends with superman or against…

Until 3 mins plus

Did anyone ever rewatch this on the 4K UHD disc? I just did and the Atmos mix is spectacular. Some state of the art vibrations for the Buttkicker and a very active Atmos channel.

1 Like

Looks like u r enjoying the system with the addition of the buttkicker now :wink:

Yar, adds especially to the arms and legs. Only issue is when I turn off the subwoofer, I can feel more vibrations on the left side as the Buttkicker is on the left recliner leg. Perhaps, I need to get another one to even it out, although, when the sub is firing, I can’t tell. @Foodie also tells me I should screw another one under my butt :rofl: so three Buttkickers might be the future. A more powerful subwoofer amp with variable lpf down to 20Hz is on the way (Denon can adjust only down to 40Hz) so I’ll play with that before making further modifications.

try using a wood plank with the BK mounted on it, secured to the frame of your sofa, to transmit the vibration equally to the whole chair.

Is the frame of your chair wood/metal?

1 Like

Very good question, an experienced person will always ask the right questions !! :muscle:t2:

It’s one of your standard leather recliners and the frame inside is all metal.

1 Like

Ah i see. Some sofa frames esp adjustable ones, depending also how the joints are held together, and also how it’s wrapped with cushion, can’t transmit the shake well across the sofa for some reason. So the localisation /uneven distribution of shake on sofa could be caused by that.

Hence, using that BK “base platform device” attached to 1 sofa leg may not work optimally due to the above.

To overcome it, one way is to use a suitable sized wooden plank to mount the shaker securely 1st, then secure this wood plank to an area of your sofa where it can connect different parts of the metal frame/legs across the sofa together via the plank; or sit all sofa legs on the wood plank so that all legs are “connected” to the plank. This might help transmit the shake more evenly across sofa if secured well.

The other way is add more BK shakers across which will increase costs as u need more amps too.

Good ideas. Adding another Buttkicker mini isn’t too expensive and can wire in series so may not need another amp

1 Like