Top Gun Maverick trailer (2022) coming this May!

Great movie! Too bad can’t get Imax so make do with Atmos. :joy:

1 Like

I read from some movie site reviews about this new movie (Top Gun Maverick) watching experience presented in “4DX” concept and I did a search…I am surprised to see that there are 755 theatres around the world have it and guess what…even developing nations like Phillippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia have it but NOT Singapore?! What is happening here?

1 Like

Sg cinema attendance r dropping making operators reluctance to invest in more advanced systems tats y we mostly have basic cinema experience

1 Like

Guess where I am :slightly_smiling_face:

Just finished this in IMAX!

SPECTACULAR! !
This will going to be a Show shopper for all our homes HT!
By the way , it’s worth a rewatch man for the dog fights scenes! damn.

Dont’ you ever hurt her heart again ! :slight_smile:
I cried in the end ! wat a show !!!

PS : Highly recommended to watch Top Gun 1 first - I did watched 3 times if i remember lol.

No Spoilers hehe
Movie of the decades too!

1 Like

Memories.

1 Like

A bro just shared this.
Shiok man ! A bro just watched this in Dubai cinema.

Yes…based on this simulation clip, I can see why it is so immersive…the peripheral vision is something that will make everything “seems larger than life”. The field of view is what makes cinema scope engaging.

1 Like

Found some 4K trailer downloads… to rumble the home before we can get the Bluray…

2 Likes

Steady lar

Swee! Thanks bro!

Not to be missed IMAX !!
𝙒𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐! We are bringing back 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐆𝐮𝐧: 𝐌𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 in Shaw Theatres IMAX, for a limited run from 16- 22 June 2022!

Global Premiere Highlights
EPIC!

36 years ! if u see the comments, lot of ppl rewatched this movie many times!
With much emotion and tears - that’s me… :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

They guy is so charming and the way he make his entrance is like a president. I’ll not be surprised that Tom Cruise will one day run for US presidency when the day he no longer can “run Forrest run” in his movies. Just like Arnold who went into politics because of his charismatic larger than life demeanor in the roles he played in his movies. Americans like their movie stars. That’s why there are paparazzi…

1 Like

If he becomes president, USA will have a new religion… :rofl:

Scientology… :face_with_peeking_eye:

Watch Miles Teller’s rendition of “Great Balls Of Fire” down

Not shown in cinema

Energy :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Very nice ! Love :heart: it !

1 Like

Top Gun Maverick in Lego style…

Love this man’s work…