Thor - Love & Thunder

I still think that the first Thor movie is STILL the best among the series. It is totally under-rated imo. And man! the sound quality of the first Thor movie is extreme!

1 Like

Ya all of us like part 1 best , especially the part where he was stranded on earth and was helpless

I also like the scene and music when Thor gets his powers back and Mjolnir… and Anthony Hopkins voice is so good…. That whisper, to whosoever holds this hammer, should he be worthy, shall possess the powers of Thor …

And the kids yell, Yes Yeah !! Hahahaha… so excited to see them excited !!

1 Like

Oh yes, and we could all watch 1,2,3 at one go. No fatigue from the AVM90… not bad….

Just finished love and thunder, feels a bit like a sitcom… very different …

A lot of unnecessary scenes… like Thor talking and joking to the children etc… kinda boring stuff

But Bale’s Gor is so good! What a waste… it was really dark and he was a really good villain…

Still prefer the first Thor …

There are definitely some redeeming qualities in this 4th Thor movie Jane Forster as the Mighty Thor and Thor’s choosing of love over “vengeance” in the last act…Only if Taika can reel back the humor to say 60/40. Just like Thor Ragnorak. Thor in the 4th instalment didn’t seem to have any formidable foe…Gorr is NOT even that powerful…it felt to me like Thor was “holding back” when he fought Gorr. This is what makes this movie boring imo.