The Mitchells vs the Machines

New family cartoon on Netflix. Good review, catch it with your kids during this Labor Day holiday.

2 Likes

Yup…seems like a good one. I only watched for about 30 mins and have to go out. But so far quite good. :slight_smile:

Finished this last night. Good animation! The kids love it. Got some powerful bass as well.

Goofy family. Very fun animation

Watching again now :sweat_smile: kids . They never get border by the same cartoons again n again

Oh thanks for the heads up, will watch it soon

Just finished watching with the kids. Good storyline.

Yes we just finished last night, very nice. The kids loved it !

Shows up as trending no 5 in Singapore

Wow! And the kids are still watching this again and again and now for thr 6th time !! Omg… lol

I have managed to convince them to try and watch something else , and we tried watching Klaus

Another fantastic animation, worth watching ! Song is also nice

2 Likes

Call me old skool, but I cued up the movie for the family and kids after reading about it here.

The opening scene with the frantic flashing and scene changing just puts me off, I would even go so far as to say these are unsuitable for young children…

And yes, that means I find the majority of modern material unsuitable for children…

We ended up watching Up instead… And Ratatouille the previous weekend… Older stuff, less frantic…

Hehe…

That’s very true, some scenes and dialogue only adult gets it. So if you expect your children to understand it, then this is gonna be a problem.

This is also nice, secret agency, magic magic stuff

Another 2 more upcoming animation looks good

This is also nice, I’ve watched it once, but kids have watched it like 6 times !! Faint ….

I suppose kids love this that’s why they keep wanting to watch it…

Can check it out this holiday if nothing to watch

Good story talks about teamwork etc