SoundKraft Enigma Bluetooth speakers

Hello,

Sharing some awareness for this designed and assembled in SG product.

Check out the reviews on the site.

Measured well and approved on Audio Science Review!

Available on Lazada.

I just bought a single active and a pair of passive.
A good sound and great conversation piece - not just another run of the mill Bluetooth speaker. Of course, support for singapore home grown products!

Cheers!

1 Like

Very unique looks and conversation piece.

1 Like

Looks like a small bowling ball :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks cute

My younger bro bought this mini version for his gym room. Smaller bowling ball :joy:

1 Like

How much he bought? Carousell 8.8 promo selling $450.

His is smaller version so it was around $194.

1 Like

How is the sound quality ?

He’s still burning in haha

The sound is very good - the full range driver with the custom damping dot is well behaved and has true HF above 10khz, unlike some full range that roll off early.

The rear firing tweeter balances out the power response by compensating for the narrowing HF dispersion due to beaming. This is important as it fills the room more evenly with the upper frequency.

With most direct radiator speakers, the sound balance becomes thick and bass heavy as the HF beams while the lower range transitions to omni below baffle step.

The bass definitely impresses with output and extension. It has real bass extension, rather than the upper bass hump that smaller bookshelf and Bluetooth speakers try to pass of as bass. Tuneful bass, non boomy or bloated.

1 Like

One year later… Got myself a pair from Lazada. Delivered yesterday. I actually didn’t know about these speakers before. But somehow, it popped up as a Lazada ad in Facebook and it looked interesting. Googled and read more (not very much on the net) about it. Seeing it discussed here and having favourable feedback - I bought a stereo unit.

My wife’s first reaction was “More speakers? Your room soooo big? Where you going to put them?” :sweat_smile: Actually, she’s not wrong about that…

Not sure why there’s no labelling on which one is left/right speaker. A simple stereo test showed that the speaker with the amp is the left speaker.

First playback - sound is not bad. Well-Balanced sound quality. Good highs, mids and lows. Bass is pretty good. Will be playing it more for stereo/music - no need to switch on the main system.

4 Likes

Will certainly do well as a desktop stereo speaker, looks good on the eye.