Who is Masimo?
Masimo is a global medical technology company that develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of noninvasive patient monitoring technologies, hospital automation solutions, home monitoring devices, ventilation solutions, and consumer products. Masimo is based in Irvine, California.
An incongruent acquisition that will likely lead to a bleak future for prominent household brands like Denon and Marantz…
Dang. So is it bad for hifi consumers? What is the motivation? Are sound united doing so badly financially?
Just checking with you guys having Denon and Marantz prepro and avrs, do you still get any updates to date?
If you mean firmware updates, yes my Marantz is still getting updates
Last update on Apr 13.
- (1) The function that restricted the update depending on the usage environment has been abolished.
- (2) Fixed a bug that the player connected to AVR is played while watching TV, and the video may not be output after the input of AVR is switched by CEC.
- (3) Fixed a bug that noise occurs during playback when Dolby Digital + Surround Mode DTS Neural: X.
- (4) Fixed a bug that WI-FI connection cannot be made to some SSID names such as including special symbols.
- (5) Fixed a bug that pop noise occurs during AirPlay playback.
- (6) Fixed a bug that the playback of some devices is not synchronized and is played back with a delay during Group playback.
Latest SR8015 news:
SR8015 Notice of resumption of orders
Orders for “SR8015”, which had been suspended from February 2022 due to production delays due to supply delays of some parts, will be resumed from April 28, 2022 (Thursday). I will inform you of that.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to customers who have made reservations and are considering purchasing.
Please contact the retailer who made the reservation individually for the delivery time of the reserved product.