M&K X15+ THX Subwoofer

After Perlisten, here’s another gigantic subwoofer that is also THX Dominus certified. See the trend? Seems like subwoofer is getting bigger and by big, literally going BIG!

2 Likes

No space for this lol

Hope they can come up w a compact one like JL

I will rather get 2 medium sized subwoofers to get multi-sub implementation than one gigantic subwoofer like this new M&K X15+…It’s simply a chore to move and also hard to place the subwoofer in the desired location. Unless you have a big-ass media room, this is definitely cause a rift with your spouse.

1 Like

Haven’t been able to move my SVS PB12+/2 for the last 17 years as it’s 75kg. I just bought 6 isolation feet for it so will need one or two strong people to help me screw them in

1 Like

Just realised there is actually a thread for the MK subs here

I thinks this is one of the best Sub SVS had produced… :heart::v:

1 Like

I loved the M & K Sound X12 bass so much that I might consider getting one more M & K V12 (sealed sub w/o pull-pull design) to replace my JL Audio E110 currently located at the rear of my MLP.

FWIW the M&K Sound X15+ is selling for S$6,900 for those interested.

4 Likes

How close is it to your MLP?

Close to 1m from my MLP.

very nice, i also love the quality of the MK subs at your place, very articulated, so good the energy is tracking the on screen action nicely, it feels so much more immersive with those subs… Quality stuff indeed :muscle:

The MK sub is awsome , remember i did a demo ( same time launch the BenQ w5700 and w2700 in my office with 20 over people turn up .

The movie clip i play was John wick in the club scene . Even my wife loves it . I demo the MK X12 sub L/C/R and centre was also MK. ( loaner from local distributor )

1 Like