Klipsch Cornwall IV

This speaker had been running in for about 2 months already. Initial thoughts is what a huge speaker. I had compare it to my Forte III, the Cornwall just give you a bigger and wider soundstage overall. I still continue to run in my speaker for at least 6 months… not much to review for the moment…

2 Likes

Great Speakers!

Congrats bro, very nice !

Enjoy !!

It have been almost 2yr since my last post on my Cornwall IV… been listening to this speaker almost everyday. It really bring me lot of joy for both Stereo and HT duties… for music i stream most of the time due to convenient…
I am not an Audiophile guy, but I find this speaker do play well with many type of music i played… vocal, rock, hiphop, trance, new age and jazz music and recently also into Indian songs and many other language songs… live and vocal sound realism and engaging… metal, rock and alternative music that hit hard with lot of of slam. Bass in hiphop and trance dig deep with layering bass and new age music that will bring you through the space…
As for action movies and live concerts, you will feel ‘you are there’ and the intensity of bass from 8 subs in the chain…on movie like Ford vs Ferrari and the recent movie Top Gun: Maverick etc…
A few members and friends who had visited my room, they do enjoy the overall feel of the presentation…
Cheers :v:

2 Likes

Layering bass is so addictive, a lot more realistic. Glad you are enjoying it !!

What is the white powder? a lot on the floor.

The floor Is carpeted. And is grey in colour. Those are foot print on the carpet when you walk around than the tone changes when you step on it. Not an issue. Like velvet at different angle the colour tone change.