Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny trailer

I have a feeling that this is going to be good! The de-aging of Harrison Ford is really quite good!

Not good but still enjoyable…

Just caught this yesterday morning at GV. This is definitely way better than the last Indy, “Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls” as the opening sequence and the 2nd act have that kind of “Indy” vibes throughout. The de-aging of Harrison Ford looks quite “natural” and never robs viewers of the experience. Unfortunately, that is all I have to say about this last and hopefully final installment of this dying franchise. While the storyline this time is definitely much better but I have an issue with the female protagonist who played Helena, she is pretty obnoxious and not likable for the most part. Often engage squabbles and that “British accent” is jarring. There is simply no chemistry between Indy and Helena and I have to “pretend” that she is non-existent to get by the whole movie.

Much as I would like to say that this is indeed a fitting swan song for Indiana Jones, this ain’t by a far stretch…that place is still “The Last Crusade”.

My Rating: 3/5 stars

LucasFilm, under the ownership of the Rat… the Rat will juice the franchise gaolat gaolat like StarWars. IJ6, probably might be in the planning stage, when boxoffice bell falls because of tremendous hit, might get green light to proceed!