I Am Hosting An OpenHouse For The New "Perlisten R7T Floorstander's + D12s Subwoofer"

Thks guys. If anyone wants to come n listen to my setup, just drop me a WhatsApp or Call directly…
Cheers!!

Congratulations Cash on your new amp :clap:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

Just got my 2nd set of NAD M28 7channel PURIFI EIGENTAKT PowerAmp. So now I have 14channels!! Yippee!!

1 Like

CASH rich!
Congrats bro… I’m tempted to follow…
U get better price for 2nd unit?

Just finished doing up all the cabling.
Only one spare unused channel left out of the 14…
2channels for Pure Stereo, n 11channels for HT.

No Better price… Hehehe!!! $7699 for each set…
So total come’s up to $15398…
Phew!!!

Only problem i have now, is that my Onkyo TX-RZ3100 only has 1 “Trigger Output” and so now it can only trigger on one M28… the other M28 have to manually power on…
The M28 only has 1 “Trigger in” No “Trigger Out”
Sad…

Maybe you can get a 3.5mm splitter (1 to 2) so that it can trigger both M28?

Yup, looks like I have to go on that path…

So Ricky101, would u like to come n have a listen to the Perlisten R4b Bookshelf Speaker’s being run with the NAD M28’s? Of course the weakest link is my Onkyo TX-NR3100 AVR… Hehehehe!!
Just using it as a Processer now… all Amplification is being run by the 2 NAD M28’s PowerAmp’s.
Onkyo uses ACCUEQ… Its not Anthem or Lyngdorf or Trinnov or AudioControl, which is top of the game.
Hehehehe!!

Thanks for the offer bro!
The final batch of my Focals shipment just landed thus a little busy lately, will let u knw if I’ve time to spare.

Enjoy you new toy(s) bro.
Time to ditch the Onkyo - that link is way to “weak” :sweat_smile:

Cannot underestimate the bestest Onkyo Legend - Ocean out there is bigger than here man.
Disclaimer lollll.
Cheers

1 Like

i still am hosting “OpenHouse”. just call or text me. 96660233. Cheer’s!!
still running it all with my Onkyo TX-RZ3100 which is long in the tooth already, but now i pre-amp it out with 2 Nad M28’s with Purifi EigenTakt… 14 Channels of Purifi Run Power.
It’s just Gr88888888!!!
Hehehehe!!!

2 Likes

Perlisten has won 2 Top Prize Awards in the “EISA AWARD’S”!!!
Impressive!!

Morning buddy, when would u like to drop by to have a listen to the NAD M28’s Performance?
Cash - 96660233.
Pasir Ris St 21, Blk 236, S(510236)

Ur going to get d215s sub?

no buddy.
but if Peng(Econ AV) would like me to host the D215s Subwoofer at my home, it would be shiok!! hehehe!!
the R7t floorstanders n D12s Subwoofer, he has taken back,
so for now he has left the R4b Bookshelf Speakers at my home.

thats the reason i listed the title as “Hosting”…
Hehehehe!!!