I Am Hosting An OpenHouse For The New "Perlisten R7T Floorstander's + D12s Subwoofer"

Hehehehe!!! my Monitor Audio Platinum 300 floorstander’s are “Fat Ass too”!!! hehehe!!

1 Like

Buddy Wind, can i copy n paste your observation’s of the speaker’s in HiFive?

That explains! If its the flagship, one may wonder how more can the flagship do!

Hmmm, in my opinion once again, if you can make the home to cater to speakers will be best, but if cant, which most of us experience the same, so be it. So long as couples are happy. Its never ending :sweat_smile:

Maybe mine fatter hahaha. But yeah i love the sound and +1 when playing stereo

I have no objection. :blush: Thank you and Peng of course for us to have a chance to hear this pair!

1 Like

thks for your approval to let me copy n paste it in HiFive website. cheer’s!!

1 Like

My godness 92kg :smiling_face_with_tear:

Just moving it an inch or two in a room to find a spot for the best bass frequency response is going to take half your strength away, let alone dialling in the calibration. Can’t imagine it.

On it way home……

The clip is in Thai…LoL.

Nowadays with YouTube translate ……

So good… lol

1 Like

Will miss the Perlisten R7t Floorstanders

How did it compare to your monitor audio platinum? Do you prefer the perlisten or MA ?

The Perlisten R7t digs Deep, and the SoundStage is very Wide.
The Monitor Audio Platinum’s which are now 10years old Tech (it was released in 2012), still performs great. Digs very deep too, but the SoundStage is Narrower than the Perlisten R7t.
for preference, at this moment i am sticking with the Monitor Audio’s as i am saving up for the Nad M28 Purifi Eigentakt 7channel PowerAmp at SGD$7700…

2 Likes

You have experienced both good speakers! Thank you and Peng again for this great opportunity!

I like the monitors for stereo and perlisten for HT.

Do invite me again when you got your NAD brother.

1 Like

thks buddy… gotta sell alot of stuff to get the Nad M28… hehehe!!!
Purifi Eigentakt Tech Rock’s!!!
Cant wait…
i get 7channels for a breakdown price of SGD$1100 per channel. Pretty economical if u think of it that way.
will run 2 channels for pure stereo setup, n the other 5 channels for pure ht setup.
n the best part is only need to use 1 powercord only…
hehehehe!!!

2 Likes