Google Pixel 6 Pro

My Google Pixel 6 Pro just arrived…can’t wait to put it to the test. I really hate the curve design at the edges…this phone really needs a case for protection as the entire phone is in glass.

1 Like

Where did you buy it? About how much?

Imported from Taiwan. Cost me $1,485. Simply amazing phone. Wicked fast and fluid. Everything just fly.

1 Like

The new Pixel 6 series comes with built-in magic eraser…so let’s put it to the test and play a little “Where’s Wally” game.

The Original

Magic Eraser at work

How many differences can you spot. See who has eagle-eye. :stuck_out_tongue:

A little hint…it’s >5.

Reports say that if you are using third party charger, the charging will be very slow or none at all!!

I m thinking of getting the Pixel 6 at us$599 which I think is much better value!

Yes, Pixel 6 is a much better value and all-rounder phone compared to the Pro. If you dun need the extra telephoto len, Pixel 6 is the one to get. As for the so-called charging, Google already explained that it is utilizing what they called adaptive charging…meaning at battery level below 80%, it will fast charge for any USB-Type C fast charger up until 80% and then it will slowly charge the phone, usually it not exceed 80% if you are using a fast charger during the night because it will use remember your charging behaviors…for instance, if night time, you go and sleep and leave the phone to charge wirelessly…your alarm is set at 6.00am. Before 6.00am alarm, it will fully charge the phone so that you will always have 100% battery life to start your day. This is a brilliant and smart charging concept as it helps to prolong the lifespan of the built-in battery. Fast charging is not always a good thing…so during day time, charging will usually be slower when it crossed 80% mark…but of course, there are exceptions where you can over ride the system by resetting the battery charging behavior.