Finally it's here! The Sonos headphones with spatial and atmos audio!

Super exciting! I was v impressed by it’s sound bar sq.

Gonna buy one to test! hahaha…

https://sg.tcacoustic.asia/products/sonos-ace?variant=42392994447496&currency=SGD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwr7ayBhAPEiwA6EIGxEwt4kJIGA5MXfWvzyjOA5NaqIp5RUGEORUVRKs9EtQqQ4cLUum46RoCX4MQAvD_BwE

1 Like

Another review!

I am sooooo excited! Hope it can beat my Sony HW700DS for movies!

And make my night movie watching more enjoyable!

Sounds v promising!

A YouTube review! I really hope they can bring the movie watching surround sound to another level!

They have a True Cinema feature which will be available soon! And it claimed to have head tracking for surround sound.

I believe it will be ground breaking! Because when Sonos launch new products, it usually takes the market by the storm!

1 Like

Sounded like you are definitely getting one when its available :smile:

Yes! Haha

It’s at a good price point! Not like the jvc exofield which cost about $1k+!

Think it will really give sony, bose and apple a headache cos it challenges their flagship headphones!

This open can concept with removable ear pads reminds me of Apple’s Airpods Max.

1 Like

i wouldn’t be surprised, who…

…locally would be the first to get his hands on one!

Great news! Sonos finally resolved the major technical issues!

They were in deep shit last few months cos they launched the Ace with a totally new app that caused existing users of their other products to be greatly affected.

Finally I can test the HT audio!

I bought one and sent it back. The Atmos works if and only if you have one of their soundbars. If not, nada… just 2 channel. No way to hook it up to an AVR. It was quite cheap in the U.S. About USD380 after various discounts.

Yes, u need either the beam or arc.

The cinema sound with calibration (true cinema) is not fully functioning yet.

But at least now it can receive and play dolby surround format audio which sounds quite good!