Buzz "Lightyear" trailer

From toy to legend… :grin:

1 Like

Wow very nice, the kids , especially the little boy will love this one….

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

We wanted to watch this, but couldn’t ! Was rated NC16! I was like wait what ? Why is the animation NC16?? Kids were like asking why?? Lol….Grrrr :confounded:

So I had to brush it aside let’s watch Jurassic instead as I don’t think they will understand that yet … then after Jurassic, they said Jurassic not nice ! :rofl:… I suppose when they have set their minds on watching something and u suddenly have to make a u turn, whatever nice movie also becomes not so nice anymore… lol

NC16 because ….

According to the agency Infocomm sg , the film contains “some depictions of a female lead character and her partner starting a family and going through different milestones of their lives”.

:man_facepalming:

There was a very brief scene where the lead female character and her wife shared a little kiss on screen. Just a quick peck. Disney could have avoided lots of problems simply by using husband-wife instead of same-sex marriage in the story.

Ya exactly! Totally unnecessary, the kids like buzz light year but cannot watch… too bad

And yes, Pixar could have do the run-of-the-mill characters…Well, I guess Pixar wants to show there are open and support true love even though it may be same sex marriage.