BenQ LK990 large venue version

Hi guys this is one of the in-expensive model for Home Theatre application . Laser base light source , DLP mirror technology to UHD / 4K reproduction .

This model is LK 990 was design for simulator usage and with laser tech application, it allows it better brightness gain under under the HDRs source yet for
It is able to handle HDRs is large screen application . 150 to 300 "in size .

Note the basic entry to Cinema or Theatre is using 5000 ansi .

It is now awailable in Singapore for show case .

Text me or Call to arrange demo . Selling at $ 158900 with 3 years warranty .

1 Like

Typo error? $15,890? but that’s not in-expensive. LoL

If it is S$1,589.00 , best ! :grin:

For a laser-based 4K projector?! That will indeed make headlines…but we know that will NEVER BE THE CASE. A little googling tells me that this particular model is meant for corporate division and the MSRP after conversion comes up to about $18K…so it is likely $15K region which for a laser-based 4K projector is indeed reasonable…but not in-expensive imo. Good price for a laser projector still.

Lol $158k !

Very good reviews from other users, I came across the snap shots, quite impressed with the video quality

Because this is product is meant for the business side of the customers, it comes with 3 yrs warranty. Personally, I think Alf got a winner here…way better than the UST projector. Nothing beats a well designed mid-throw/short-throw projector imo.

1 Like

[quote=“Alf, post:1, topic:341, full:true”]
Hi guys this is one of the in-expensive model for Home Theatre application . Laser base light source , DLP mirror technology to UHD / 4K reproduction .

This model is LK 990 was design for simulator usage and with laser tech application, it allows it better brightness gain under under the HDRs source yet for
It is able to handle HDRs is large screen application . 150 to 300 "in size .

Note the basic entry to Cinema or Theatre is using 5000 ansi .

It is now awailable in Singapore for show case .

Text me or Call 9765 0195 to arrange demo . Selling at $ 15890 with 3 years local warranty .

Sorry created a mess typing on the phone key board .

1 Like

Images from the BenQ Laser LK990 .

Finally have some time to do the up loading of images , did some testing and distance and lens quality check . Also use a few test pattern to try out the HDRs performance on 6000 ansi in semi bright location . It will be great to have it on large screen .

I am using the sony 4k bluray player , signal send to BenQ LK990 and projected image on Cyrus cine projection screen 135" 16:9 opti white .

Hope can give you guys some idea how it looks like.

2 Likes

6,000 nits!!! Wow…if your screen can go big, it will definitely showcase the best HDR image. For a smaller screen size say 100", it will be plenty bright based on the images posted by Alf.