Animations you have watched and enjoyed

Just watched this, the 3rd season in “War for Cybertron” series , KINGDOM

The Atmos , bass and soundmix was surprisingly very good.

Video is also fantastic in LLDV

Storyline is very good as well

Another nice animation movie, we have just watched and everyone loved it!

Troll hunters

It’s on Netflix. We are now watching the earlier season 1,2,3 now… kids love it … good

For now, I guess the What If… series from Marvel will be my fave animation.

1 Like

Ya looks good! Wanna watch that as well.

It’s nice how they are setting up phase 4, with Loki then now with What if

That’s one pic from one of the die hard fans, on multiverse of madness we see multiverse Spider-Men with venom taking on Kong….

Just watched “what if” yesterday, it’s very good, kinda enjoyed it…

Looking forward to Episode 2 this week

What if zombie was nice !! Loved it…

Imagine if we have a zombie Hulk… how do u stop that ??

Wow and I thought zombie episode and dr strange episode was solid, this one blew me away !

Ultron wields all infinity stones, straight onto his armour !!

This episode is solid ! Enjoyed the story…. Very good

1 Like

Got some feedback from the little girl, she said this pony animation is very good ! I haven’t watched it, but I trust it must be good . She rates it 10/10! I was like huh :scream::scream::scream: ?? Lol

Anyway… if you have a daughter at home, she might like this one… it’s on Netflix !

1 Like

I’ll let me sister know so she can let her youngest daughter watch.

1 Like

Very good animation, we watched this last night! Storyline good, creative, funny , excellent video, so nice deep bass for music

Thoroughly enjoyed this one, much better than the first version.

Worth the time watching

Agreed…this is much better than the first one.

1 Like

Ya very nice, enjoyed it, will watch it again for sure

Turning red, also very nice. Enjoyed this one !

Check out Belle 4k in DV & DA

1 Like

Kids watched this last night, they love it. This years animation is all very good!

So good to the extent they wanna watch it the second time tonight….

The other upcoming one looks funny and fun adventure too

And then we have Across the spiderverse

1 Like

Watched this with my nieces on Fri night, I find it quite entertaining as well. Predictable plot but a fun watch.

1 Like

Minions 2, rise of gru is very nice, funny !!

Very enjoyable, we enjoyed this very much , much nicer than Thor

Most of the Kids in the cinema were all laughing away… and one cute little girl was like literally dancing in front of us, she loves the minions … hahaha so so cute…

This years animation is all good, quite nice

Bring your kids! They will love this one

Puss in boots- the last wish.

Very good animation. Finally found some family time to catch this animation on a Saturday night . Been so busy and kids have piles and tons of homework that us parents are forced to sit down and go through with them . Time is precious indeed.

But this animation was totally worth it! The story was good, the bass articulation was 1st class. I thought it was going to be another “atmouse” but it turned out ok.

The first thing I did was to dive in to the BEQ chart and I noticed there is already a built in curve with a “knee jerk” at 50hz. As can be observed from above

What BEQ did was to add the “presence and weight” to the monsters footsteps, the building collapsing , u just feel that it’s a lot more realistic with BEQ engaged. However, some things cannot be reproduced, the bass articulation. The whoosh, the spinning bass when he dives, the snap and attack… these were all present in the animation. Every single detail is felt from start to finish.

If u need to test how good the quality of the subwoofer is, this animation will reveal it

Bear in mind, this is not just about the numbers, how loud it can play down lower frequencies, it’s not about that. It’s about how articulated the bass feels as things moves around swiftly like how a cat moves. Well done good job from the sound mix engineers. I really enjoyed this one.

Of course if the subs are not articulated enough, you won’t be able to experience this effect. Certain quality subwoofers have it in them…

Highly recommended.

Yes, I enjoyed this too.

1 Like

Holy friholy, this one takes 9.1 rating on IMDb ! I haven’t seen rating of 9.1 for an animation !

The kids are very excited ! Imax PLQ it is

Q from daddy: who would you save if u were miles morales ? Your dad or the multiverse

Boy: I’ll save the multiverse

Dad: danggggggg :slightly_frowning_face:

Boy: because I can find another you in the multiverse!

Dad: wow, clever ! But that version of me, won’t recognise you, just like how king pin wanted to bring his family back from an alternate dimensions only to find that his family doesn’t recognise him

Boy: oh ya, then u won’t be able to recognise me. But I’ll still pick to save the multiverse !

Dad: dangggggg again :frowning: … u mean u don’t love your daddy ??

Boy : I do, but at least I won’t lose mummy! If I had saved u, mummy would be gone…

Dad: eh hello…. This universe will still be here la ! Only other multiverse will cease to exist ! So u will still have your mummy in this universe

Boy: in that case, I’ll be miles morales, try and save both ! Lol

You see how good is the storyline… they got the kids thinking…

No joke ! not surprised it took 9.1 rating on IMDb…

1 Like