A 100GB blank Blu-Ray Disc can hold 370mins of 4K video content... how about the audio side of things?

come across this picture that explains the different capacity of Sony’s Blank Media in Japan…

…that number, is it with 5.1ch audio?

anyway, i encountered single layer 25GB BD-RE re-writable discs sold at Daiso, with printable surface.

the discs shown above comes from different country of manufacture.
one of them from Taiwan, another from Vietnam.
@$2.18/pc, is not considerably cheap. but when you get 20pc of re-writables…

…that would be equivalent to 50pc cake of single use discs.

onto the content, it’s pretty obvious that single layer 25GB space is not possible to use the discs as backups to iso files that one may had ripped from own collection… so… is there anyway to adjust the video resolution such that 1080p/i can cut down to say by 25%?

Anyone here can advise on what’s the best software for authoring Bluray on a Mac…
The internet seems to suggest Roxio Toast 20 pro…

Also I have recently acquire a Pioneer BDR-X13UBK External drive…
However I am not having any luck in getting it to read bluray when connected to my Zidoo box… what am I missing?

Don’t waste your time hoping to get a full bluray experience with a physical disc. Zidoo may not be able to support most of the bluray as it has not update the BDJ for very long. Playback music CD is still possible as CDDA structure remain largely unchanged over the years.

That’s a bummer,… I tot of starting a small limited collection of disc, but I guess this is not practical if I had to get a dedicated disc player just for it…

How about sw for authoring BR on a Mac,… any suggestion, anyone?
This would be more for my home video collection :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: