[一日宅集片] A Day to Burn Off some time going thru your movie media collection

it was Fun in Focus yesterday with the Farrelly Bros…

…the planned Farrelly in Scope met a setback today with the DVD rot on HeartBreak Kid, that the stand in gets replaced with the DodgeBall game, where the character kind of rhymes with Farrelly Brothers style!

got enough of spooky films in cinema few days ago, i guess it should be better to get weekend thrills thru 3 Fox Flicks that set the theme of…

“they lived among us to warn us of invasion”

My All time Favourite!!!

The X Files

weeks ago it was date with Tony Leung…

…weeks later, today, it’s Fatt Kor’s turn!

yep!
in comparison among the 2, the initial X-Files movie is still the best among the few movies made in 90s that possess the demo quality in sound design. pity… the X-Files is closed, no more sequel to be the ending chapter of Cinematic Trilogy that fans will expect.

kind of inconvenient today…

…as it is a bug fighting day!

insted of having regular gastly images to thrill the spine to get me through the Halloween…

…how about Shyamalan’s suspense and shrills together with James Newton Howard’s score and “focus” aspect ratio presentation to send thrills to the spine?

a day with the Mils in different operations…

…where one is fictional,
another base off real incident,
last and right documentation with heavy start.

the ending weekend attack of the…

…DROIDS!

this weekend is considerably…

…cele-bratory replay to Cameron’s new announcement, of his most sought after 3 works that had been absent from 4K release for years!

be in love and in thrill and spooked with…

…Karena Lam this Thanksgiving!

a bird-day bash with gun fires and explosions with mission Afganistan flicks…

…instead of joy, there should be some awakening to somberness to life journey. as delivered message hidden in the 3 movies.

with “Possess to Kill” triple flicks…

…the weekend ends with spooky Sunday.

war time stories told from the German side.

unfortunately… the Hitler story can only be told halfway, due to latter half, destroyed by the age of oxidation!

1 Like

some good old vintage war action flicks…

…with garnishings of minty(old) humors!

the yr’2023 shall end with bashes of Sight and Sound…

…with Lucas Galatical Adventures and War!

it’s X’mas Eve!
the day for sweet log-tree cake, roast Turkey, and showers of snow to eyes elsewhere in the other part of the world…

…to me in the tropics, it’s an annual sacred ritual of spinning the DIEHARD discs again, to spray the HT setup area with sounds of bullet sprays, explosions and visually attacked by flares of gun fires thru different muzzle types!

let the yr’2023 ends with Lucas B.A.R. of the Galatical Classics…

…StarWars Trilogy!
the discarts are from the 3 disc pack, that are not individually packed, hence, the initial boxset leftlet from the “father of optical disc” is called upon for a “family photo”.
:smile: :grin: :smile:

it’s the end of the year!
nothing beats the theme of “Cleansing”…

…with the trio of “Evil Slashing” flicks!